cmis-browser message

Subject: HTML form fields mapping draft

Hi all,

I have created a rough draft that (hopefully) covers all aspects of the HTML form fields mapping:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis-browser/download.php/40884/POSTData.docx

I would appreciate if you could have a look before our next SC call on Monday.
If we agree on this general direction, I would start implementing it in Apache Chemistry next week.

Thanks,

Florian