cmis-browser message

Subject: Re: [cmis-browser] setContentStream input

+1

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 4:06 AM, Florian Müller <florian.mueller@alfresco.com> wrote:
Hi,

In the last SC call we discussed that the file name and the MIME type of a content stream is delivered by the web browser but can be overridden by the appropriate form fields.
That works for createDocument and checkIn but what about setContentStream?

The current draft says that setContentStream accepts a plain content stream without a form. Therefore, there is no way to override the filename and MIME type sent by the web browser.
Should we the change the setContentStream definition and request a form here? We also have to transport an overwriteFlag and a changeToken parameter. So, it would make sense.

Cheers,

Florian