cmis-browser message

Subject: Re: [cmis-browser] Browser Binding CSRF Defense and Authentication

Looks promising.  I need to read up on cross-domain use of IFRAMEs.
One question I have is:  on step 1, the browser submits (into the IFRAME) a request to the
server to which the server responds with a piece of JavaScript that can handle the token message.  How does
the server know that this request came from a legitimate client?  Or, by what criteria would the browser block
a malicious page from posting the URL into its own IFRAME?

Does next Tuesday or Wednesday 9AM PST work for a call?

Thanks,
Scott

From:        Florian Müller <florian.mueller@alfresco.com>
To:        cmis-browser@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        06/09/2011 08:55 AM

Hi all,

I finally have written up how the authentication process could work in the browser binding [1].
Sorry for the delay!

Please find flaws. Seriously.

Maybe we should set up another call to discuss it.

Thanks,

Florian

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis-browser/download.php/42484/BrowserBindingCSRFDefense.docx