cmis-mktg message

Subject: 2010 CMIS Interoperability Demonstrations

Dear CMIS Marketing Group,

Thanks to the feedback provided by this group, OASIS was able to narrow down the list of OASIS CMIS Interoperability Demonstration venues. Below are three events OASIS is actively pursuing. Our goal will be to hold a CMIS Interoperability Demonstration and/or workshop in conjunction with one or two of these events, in accordance with our OASIS Interoperability Demonstration Policy (http://www.oasis-open.org/who/interop_demo_policy.php). Details regarding our options will follow shortly. In the meantime, if you have strong feelings about any of these events (pro or con), please respond to this list. We want to be sure our OASIS CMIS Interop plans advance your corporate objectives.

In addition, OASIS will continue to work on other suggested conferences to arrange CMIS speaking slots, panel session, tracks, etc… Any available opportunities will be posted to this list separately.

Kind regards, Jane

Jane Harnad, Manager of Events

OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society http://www.oasis-open.org/

+1 978-667-5115 ext 214

jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

Join us at OASIS Blue Connect on 25-27 May in Santa Clara, CAhttp://www.oasisblueconnect.com/2010/ and the European e-Identity Management Conference on 9-10 June in London, UK: http://www.revolutionevents.plus.com/eema/index.htm

Document Strategy Forum

13-15 September 2010

Chicago, Illinois

http://www.documentstrategyforum.com/