cmis-mktg message

Subject: CMIS Demonstration/Presentations @ AIIM/OnDemand 2011

Hi Everyone,

Sending along an update…

So far, Zia Consulting, Microsoft, ISIS Papyrus and IBM have expressed an interest in participating at the upcoming AIIM/OnDemand Conference & Exposition.  Please let me know if I missed any other interested parties.  Also, below is a quick recap of the available opportunities during the event.  Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions and/or additional feedback.    We’re eager to begin planning!   Kind regards, Jane

·         One or two presentation timeslots on the show floor – within the Microsoft Pavillion
(requested times on Tuesday afternoon and/or Wednesday morning – To be confirmed)

·         CMIS interoperability demo area & afternoon social – in a meeting room provided by AIIM
(2:00 PM – 4:30 PM on Wednesday)

More background on the events…

Conference Links:

AIIM - http://s36.a2zinc.net/clients/questex/aod2011/public/MainHall.aspx?ID=119&sortMenu=101000
OnDemand - http://www.ondemandexpo.com/

FYI:  OnDemand/AIIM Schedule-at-a-Glance

Unfortunately, I’m finding the event schedules are very confusing.  I have yet to find a complete overall schedule, so if anyone knows of one – please do share.  Below is my best guess at the overall schedule.

Tuesday, March 22

Registration:   7:00am-5:00pm

Keynote:   9:00am-10:00am

Track Sessions:  10:30am-5:00pm

Lunch Break:  12:00pm-2:00pm

Expo Floor:   10:00am – 5:00pm

Welcome & Networking Reception:   5:00pm-6:30pm

Wednesday, March 23

Registration:   7:30am-5:00pm

Keynote:   9:00am-10:00am

Track Sessions:  10:30am-4:00pm

Expo Floor:   10:00am–5:00pm

Lunch Break:  12:00pm-2:00pm

Publish or Perish Game Show:  5:00pm-6:30pm

Thursday, March 24

Track Sessions:  10:00-11:50am

Expo Floor:   10:00am–2:00pm