cmis-mktg message

Subject: CMIS @ AIIM/OnDemand 2011

Dear CMIS Members,

Thank you again to everyone for providing input on the opportunities available at this year’s AIIM/OnDemand Conference.  Based on the feedback received it looks like we won’t have enough support & time to host both a show floor presentation and separate interoperability demonstration workshop.  Therefore, we’ve decided to focus solely on the show floor Interop presentation (within the Microsoft Pavilion).  As mentioned earlier, Microsoft is providing us with a timeslot in their pavilion on Wednesday, 23 March from 10:00-10:20.  This presentation is scheduled to follow a Microsoft keynote address – where they discussed highlighting our Interop presentation.

Many of you expressed an interest in helping to organize this presentation, so we’ve decided to arrange a conference call to finalize our plans.  If you’re still interested in helping, please review the two conference call options below and respond to this email highlighting your preferred  time.   Please note:  We do need to move quickly, so please don’t hesitate to respond ASAP.

Conference Call Options…

·         Tuesday, 1 March – 9:00 AM PT

·         Thursday, 3 March – 9:00 AM PT

Looking forward to working with you all.

Kind regards,  Jane