cmis-mktg message

Subject: Proposal for CMIS Educational / Promotional Activities

Hello,

it was agreed in the CMIS TC call yesterday that I forward the following
proposals for promotional activities to the CMIS Marketing list. Please
let me know if you are interested to participate.

A) Success Stories Booklet
================

Create a collection of success stories, from customers or partners who
have successfully implemented CMIS. Individual success stories would
need to come from vendors, I would collect them and combine them into an
appropriate format.
Target audience are interested customers and partners who want to see
how CMIS impacts the market and creates benefits for all participants.
The final document should be available for free download from OASIS, as
well as interested TC members.

B) Participation in ECM events and conferences
=============================
For the upcoming DMS Expo in October in Stuttgart, Germany, we can
organize a "CMIS booth", allowing live demos and presentations of
various application / repository combinations from participating
vendors. This would be relatively low cost (as many vendors share the
booth), and could create a lot of visibility for CMIS. If successful,
this could be repeated in other countries (eg AIIM conference and similar)

This is a regional event in Germany. Please let me know a your local
contact if this should be organized by someone based in Germany who is
not on this list.

Further details should be agreed within the group of participants, as
soon as a reasonable number of vendors is interested to participate.

thanks

--
Karsten Eberding

St.-Martin-Str. 19