cmis-mktg message

Subject: CMIS TC event activities for 2014

Dear CMIS Members,

We’re working on our 2014 OASIS Event Plan. As always, our main goals are to educate the marketplace on the benefits and status of our work, and to provide visibility for our members.  We would like to include a few OASIS CMIS activities (i.e. presentations, workshop, showcase, and/or interoperability demonstrations) in this plan. These activities may be held in conjunction with another event or hosted as a stand-alone event (maybe at a member facility).

Below are a few industry events for the group to evaluate.  Carol Geyer and I are planning to join the next committee meeting to facilitate a discussion around the TCs plans for 2014.  In the meantime, please feel free to send around any initial feedback on the below events and/or send along any others for consideration.  Thanks so much, Jane

A few 2014 industry events for consideration:

Microsoft SharePoint Conference

3-6 March

Las Vega, NV

http://sharepointconference.com/

AIIM Conference

1-3 April

Orlando, FL

http://www.cvent.com/events/aiim-conference-2014/event-summary-23442858d88f413487be9ab9610fb9db.aspx?RefID=AIIMNAV

Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit

5 - 7 May

Los Angeles, CA

http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/portals/

FOSE 2014