cmis-mktg message

Subject: CMIS Marketing Group .... conference call schedule

Dear CMIS Marketing Members,

As you know, we’re working on our 2014 OASIS Event Plan and would like to include a few CMIS activities. To help facilitate this task, we would like to schedule a conference call with the marketing group to discuss the event options sent to the group via email on 11/18 (also included below). Please complete the online doodle poll and let us know what time(s) work best for you.

Thanks so much, Jane

Doodle poll:  http://doodle.com/vixnmizs5ccs3r32

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events

jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

Follow us on:

LinkedIn:  http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/OASISopen
Facebook:  http://facebook.com/oasis.open

Events for review:

Microsoft SharePoint Conference

3-6 March

Las Vega, NV

http://sharepointconference.com/

CeBit

10-14 March

Hannover, DE

http://www.cebit.de/home

AIIM Conference

1-3 April

Orlando, FL

http://www.cvent.com/events/aiim-conference-2014/event-summary-23442858d88f413487be9ab9610fb9db.aspx?RefID=AIIMNAV

2014 ACMA National Conference

10-13 April

Chicago, IL

http://www.casemanagementconference.com/

Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit

5 - 7 May

Los Angeles, CA

http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/portals/

FUSION 2014 (Institute of Financial Operations)

5-8 May

Dallas, TX

http://www.financialops.org/web/conferences/fusion-2014

FOSE 2014

13-15 May

Washington, DC

http://www.fose.com/Events/Government-Technology/Home.aspx

Big Data World

9-11 September

London, UK

http://www.terrapinn.com/conference/customer-festival/big-data.stm#big-data

DMS Expo

8-10 October

Stuttgart, Germany

http://www.messe-stuttgart.de/en/where-it-works/exhibitors/where-itit-works/dms-expo/

Association of Financial Professionals (AFP) Annual Conference

2-5 November

Washington, DC

http://an14.afponline.org/

Gilbane 2014