Subject: What you think the TC should do

In preparation for "TC objective" discussion next Monday, I encourage
each member share his/her thoughts (if there is any) on what this TC
should do towards the first release of CMIS spec (besides bug fixing and
editorial enhancement). Sharing thoughts in advance can make our
discussion more efficient. For example, tell us
-	Any aspect in v0.5 that you think needed more work
-	Any capability not in v0.5 that you think should be added to
make 1.0 useful
-	Whether you think the "compliance model" in v0.5 is reasonable
(i.e. there are a fixed number of optional features that are
individually discoverable)
-	Whether you think v0.5 is more or less sufficient content-wise,
and that the TC should get 1.0 out quickly once the quality of the spec
is up to par
Let us know what you think. This is a direction/scoping discussion, to
give us some idea where we may be heading, and also to help us see if we
need to take certain action proactively.

For any specific issue that you may have on the spec, please submit it
through the Issue Tracker instead.

Thanks,

david