Subject: Issue Tracker

I've added a page on the wiki to reflect issue tracker guidelines. I've put this page together as a starting place for a discussion on how we want to use the issue tracker. Mary is going to create two new fields: Proposal and Resolution. If there are other fields we would like to track, that is available too.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/cmis/IssueTracker

-Al

Al Brown
ECM CTO Staff, Information Managament
Office 714 327 3453
Mobile 714 263 6441
Email albertcbrown@us.ibm.com
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom the message was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender. Please also permanently delete all copies of the original message and any attached documentation.