Subject: Re: [cmis] Agenda for December 8 TC meeting

Hi David,

thanks a lot for the invite.

Unfortunately, I will be traveling and therefore I will not be able to
make the call on Monday.

I saw that you have "REST Enhancements" on the agenda, which of
course I am very interested in. Based on the "IssueTracker Guidelines" [1]
I was under the impression that the issues that I reported would
be scheduled for the meeting after this one.
If the "REST Enhancements" on the Agenda should be unrelated to issues
18 & 19 [2][3] feel free to disregard my comments.

Anyway, since Julian is the official HTTP liaison & expert I am happy
to follow his
recommendations on the issues...

regards,
david