Subject: Re: [cmis] Groups - Jan 26-28 F2F Meeting Notes (CMIS TC Face-to-faceMeeting Notes -- Jan 26-28 2009.doc) uploaded

Hi Ethan -

> We surveyed the group, and the consensus list of what MUST be done for
> CMIS version 1.0 of the spec:
>
> ·         Access Control Lists

As I recall, there was consensus to continue developing an Access
Control proposal for further review and discussion.  There wasn't
consensus that Access Control is a "MUST" feature for Version 1.
Specifically, some TC members raised concerns that Access Control might
be too difficult to complete in the Version 1 timeframe.

> Next Steps (All Days)
>
> [OpenText, EMC, IBM, Nuxeo] Draft mix-in report/proposal: ·    How the
> use cases they currently achieve via mix-ins could/couldn’t be
> accomplished on current CMIS spec.·    What (if any) the gaps are·
> Proposed spec changes to address them.
Oracle also expressed interest.  (Wasn't Alfresco/John Newton also
involved in this?)

Regards.
dbp