Subject: Groups - CMIS Specification Draft v0.51 (CMIS -- specification v0.51.zip) uploaded

All,

As discussed in our last face-to-face meeting, I've made a minor revision
to the CMIS spec to facilitate subsequent reviewing/editing. The changes do
not include any "substantive" spec changes of the kind we discussed at the
Face-to-face.

Additionally, I still owe updating Part I of the spec to use normative
language in the ISO style, and adding a section to the spec that will be a
placeholder for test cases for the services section. I'll upload drafts
that start making those changes next week for feedback.

Thanks,
- Ethan.

 -- Mr. Ethan Gur-esh

The document named CMIS Specification Draft v0.51 (CMIS -- specification
v0.51.zip) has been submitted by Mr. Ethan Gur-esh to the OASIS Content
Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Functionally identical to version 0.5 with the following minor changes:
1) Use cases & introduction moved from Part I of the spec to a new
non-normative "prologue" document.

2) Added page, section and line number to all documents to facilitate
commenting/reviewing/navigation.

3) Added .DOC versions of all files to make it easier for spec editors to
update.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=31185

Download Document: