Subject: Agenda for Feb 23 TC meeting

To all:

The agenda items for Monday's conf call (besides admin matters) are
-	Issues 9-14
-	Issues 18-19
-	F2F

The F2F ballot so far seemed to indicate that many people can not
travel.
Those who can attend any of the venues and have not voted yet please do
so before Monday's call.

If indeed many people can not travel, then accommodating remote
participation will be particularly important. We also need to make sure
we have quoram.

A related thought that I'd like to bring into this discussion:
It seemed desirable to have a plug-fest for our Final Draft. It not only
helps debug the draft, but also gives each participant a chance to test
"how compliant" their implementation is before the standard comes out,
especially since there will be no TCK. Moreover this will have PR value
when the standard is announced.
To do so, the plug-fest needs to be held after the participants have a
chance to upgrade their implementation to the Final Draft, and before a
Committee Spec is cut and submitted to OASIS for approval. (There shall
be absolutely no change to the Committee Spec.)
This puts the plug-fest in the June/July timeframe during the Public
Review period, according to our strawman schedule.
If we want to do this, then shall we have another F2F at that time?
Shall we defer the April F2F until then? Shall we do remote plug-fest?

"See" you on Monday.

david