Subject: March 9th TC meeting

Next Monday's TC meeting will be on Daylight Savings Time. For those
outside the US, it will be 1 hour earlier.
We will start the meeting once we are ready to go. See below if you call
in late.

If you can attend the "F2F" (any of the proposed options) and have not
voted yet, please vote before Monday. Note: This is not a vote to pick
your preference. We are trying to determine whether we will be able to
hold an extended working meeting at all!

We will start using collaboration tools to help our meeting. Al will use
EtherPad (http://etherpad.com/Gilp7Sq1Zy) for roll call and for taking
notes. When you call in, please bring up EtherPad and enter your name if
you are on-line. Al will ask for the name of those who are not on-line.
If you call in after the roll call, you can still enter your name
yourself. We shall see how this works.
We will use Live Meeting
(https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/emc/join?id=CMIS&role=attend&pw=cmis)
when we discuss JIRA issues.
Both URLs are posted on the MeetingInfo
<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/cmis/MeetingInfo>  wiki page.

Tentative agenda (besides the usual admin items):
-	Quick status check on pending proposals
-	Next F2F
-	Test cases/examples: How shall we proceed?
-	Issue 9-14
-	Issue 40-85: These are new issues that have been posted for more
than 1 week. We shall go through them as much as time permits.

david