Subject: Groups - CMIS Spec Part I -- Domain Model -- v0.6 (CMIS Part I -- Domain Model v0.6.doc) uploaded

A pretty big re-write of the CMIS spec.

While the actual content changes are limited to spec bug fixes, the text of
the spec has been re-written significantly to conform to ISO normative
style and to improve clarity.

Bugs fixed:
- CMIS-61
- CMIS-62
- CMIS-45
- CMIS-57
- CMIS-46
- CMIS-115

 -- Mr. Ethan Gur-esh

The document named CMIS Spec Part I -- Domain Model -- v0.6 (CMIS Part I --
Domain Model v0.6.doc) has been submitted by Mr. Ethan Gur-esh to the OASIS
Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) TC document
repository.

Document Description:
A pretty big re-write of the CMIS spec.

While the actual content changes are limited to spec bug fixes, the text of
the spec has been re-written significantly to conform to ISO normative
style and to improve clarity.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=31580

Download Document: