Subject: Re: [cmis] Versions of the Specification and Planning... (v0.52 vs. v0.6)

...on the issue of planning.

I just discovered that the "Fix Version/s" is actually very well used
throughout the issues tracker.
Am I reading this right that there are no more open issues for 0.52?

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CMIS?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aopenissues-panel

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience...

regards,
david