Subject: Update for OASIS staff

CMIS TC:
OASIS would like to maintain contact with people who have expressed interest
in CMIS--potential TC members, prospective customers, analysts, editors,
etc.

If someone on the TC could send us a brief update on where the TC stands and
what's ahead, it would be very helpful in this outreach.

Of course, if anyone has recommendations on other companies that we should
invite to participate in CMIS or mailing lists that we should be posting
CMIS updates to, please let us know. We welcome any suggestions you have.

Thanks,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer, Director of Communications