Subject: Re: [cmis] Groups - CMIS Part II - ReSTful AtomPub binding v.60 (CMISPart II -- ReSTful AtomPub Binding.doc) uploaded

Al,

could you elaborate on the status of this document?

I just did a superficially read of the document, and it appears that
many issues that have been closed with status "fixed in 0.60" indeed
haven't.

I did start re-raising them, but then got the feeling that I may be
missing something here...

BR, Julian

--
<green/>bytes GmbH, Hafenweg 16, D-48155 Münster, Germany
Amtsgericht Münster: HRB5782