Subject: CMIS panel at AIIM

To all:

As I mentioned on Monday, there will be an informal CMIS panel at AIIM
Expo next Thursday, April 2, on the Expo floor at AIIM Booth 434.
(Doculabs LIVE!
http://www.aiimexpo.com/aiimexpo/v42/index.cvn?id=10254) All CMIS TC
members (or their proxies) are invited to participate on this panel.
Early registration for access to the Expo Hall is free (by this Friday)
https://web1.accureg.com/aiim09_prod/webmain/RegLookup.asp. I am
scheduled to give a CMIS overview at 11:30am, followed immediately by
this panel (around noon). This panel is organized by AIIM (Betsy
Fanning). Thomas Pole, iECM co-chair and organizer of the CMIS demo,
will be the moderator. If you plan to join us, please let Betsy, Thomas,
and I know in case we need to contact you.

Hope to see you there.

david