Subject: RE: Comments on CMIS link relations

Thanks, Mark.

david

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Nottingham [mailto:mnot@mnot.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 8:55 PM
To: Choy, David
Cc: atom-syntax@imc.org; cmis@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi David,

The best place for questions that are specific to AtomPub (as opposed
to Atom, including the link relations) is the atom-protocol list;
   http://www.imc.org/atom-protocol/

Although there's a lot of overlap between it and atom-syntax, it
probably wouldn't hurt to ping them and ask for feedback there too.

Cheers,