Subject: Open Text Test Repository

Title: Open Text Test Repository

Hi all,

We are now providing a semi public test repository based on Open Text Content Services. It exposes a CMIS SOAP interface and an experimental CMIS AtomPub interface.

Its the same server we used at the plug fest in Basel but we restricted the access to it again.

Drop us an email if you want to use it for tests and we will unlock it.

Florian