Subject: Document thumbnail proposal

Dear all,

A while back, I floated the idea of supporting document thumbnails in
CMIS. There was some interest via mail and also at the recent
PlugFest. It was suggested to put forward a proposal, which I have
done in the following document.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/32477/document_preview_proposal_v0.2.txt

Any comments appreciated. Personally, I'd like to see support for
document thumbnails in the first version of the CMIS specification.

Regards,
Dave