Subject: Re: [cmis] Nikunj's blog postings on AtomPub vs CMIS

Yes.  One way to remove it is not provide an atom or app xsd and say what should be included where.  Each implementor will have to parse atom on their own.

Sent from BlackBerry.

----- Original Message -----
From: David Caruana [david.caruana@alfresco.com]
Sent: 05/13/2009 06:42 PM CET
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@greenbytes.de>
Cc: CMIS TC List <cmis@lists.oasis-open.org>

Ah yes, I was thinking of cmis:object which is optional (according to
the schema), but there is indeed cmis:terminator which is required,
but Alfresco doesn't enforce that one on inputs.

So, yes, if Alfresco enforced that one, it would fail AppClientTest
create tests.

It would be good to remove cmis:terminator element completely, as I
believe it's only there to work-around an XSD limitation, and is of no
value in the request/response documents at all.

Dave