Subject: Re: [cmis] "CMIS logo"; Agenda for Monday

hi john,

as far as i understand the oasis officials have already gotten in contact
with oliver to clear licensing issues, and as far as i understand fine with
the terms from an oasis perspective. since i am not a lawyer, i just meant
"apache style" in the sense "free for commercial and non-commercial use".

i think the point that i tried to get across was:
there is no licensing issue, oliver is fine with whatever oasis suggests.

sorry for being overly complicated ;)

regards,
david