Subject: RE: [cmis] Re: Groups - oasis - Ballot "F2F to prepare Public Review Draft" has been amended

Let’s discuss this at next TC meeting.

david

From: Al Brown [mailto:albertcbrown@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:21 AM
To: David Nuescheler
Cc: CMIS List

I am okay with one week later (Aug 10-12). I would definitely appreciate you being able to attend.

-Al

Al Brown
Emerging Standards and Industry Frameworks
CMIS: https://w3.tap.ibm.com/w3ki07/display/ECMCMIS/Home
Industry Frameworks: https://w3.tap.ibm.com/w3ki07/display/ECMIF/Home

Office 714 327 3453
Mobile 714 263 6441
Email albertcbrown@us.ibm.com
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom the message was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender. Please also permanently delete all copies of the original message and any attached documentation.

Inactive hide details for David Nuescheler ---06/08/2009 08:37:35 PM---hi guys,David Nuescheler ---06/08/2009 08:37:35 PM---hi guys,

David Nuescheler <david@day.com>

CMIS List <cmis@lists.oasis-open.org>

06/08/2009 08:37 PM

[cmis] Re: Groups - oasis - Ballot "F2F to prepare Public Review Draft" has been amended

hi guys,

i just voted for August 3rd - 5th and then realized that i cannot make this date
either. When I click on "change my vote" I cannot change my vote to "no
option" anymore, so my vote still says august 3-5, but I cannot make that
date either. Could we also have an option one week later, just to see what
people's availability is?

regards,
david

--