Subject: Invitation for Aug 4-6 F2F

Hi folks,

You are invited to attend the next CMIS TC face-to-face meeting this August 4-6 in Boulder, Colorado.  I am hosting the meeting at our Oracle facility in Boulder.  I’ve uploaded a visitor’s guide here:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/33183/Boulder%20Visitors%20Guide.doc

As the date gets closer we’ll put together an agenda, but definitely plan for some interop / plugfest activity with any prototype you may have available.  In your RSVP, please indicate what kind of prototype you will be bringing if any (e.g. client and/or server, ReST and/or Web Services.)

Please RSVP to me so I can ensure we have adequate space and catering available no later than Friday July 24.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone,

-Ryan