Subject: Ballot result

Both of the following ballots are closed.

(1) Ballot to approve v0.70b as a Committee Draft:
Twenty out of 30 voting members have voted. All voted "yes".

(2) Ballot to approve submission of v0.70b for Public Review:
Nineteen out of 30 voting members have voted. All voted "yes".

We will proceed with the submission.

While our work is not done yet, we have certainly achieved a significant
milestone. I'd like to thank each one of you for your participation and
contribution thus far, and thank our Editors for all the hard work they
put in to get the spec into a reasonable shape.

In the meantime, I encourage everyone to continue to review/debug the
spec.

Regards,
david