Subject: Re: CMIS public review

Hi David,

  The version sent out for Public Review was CD04; this new copy must be diff'ed against that one to indicate the changes made since the public review.

  Also, there are a number of comments in the document - hopefully these have been resolved and should be removed?

  And the previous version should show CD04 since this is the one that's actually accessible at docs.oasis-open.org; otherwise CD05 will need to be uploaded as well.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.