Subject: Next Monday's TC meeting canceled; Please attend next Friday's meeting

To all:

Next Monday's TC meeting is cancelled.
We have 4 "new" JIRA issues:
#630 was deferred from previous meetings. I suggest we resolve it via
email discussion.
#635 captures a decision made at the last meeting. No further decision
is necessary.
#636 was created to track #583. No decision is needed from the TC.
#637 corrects a typo. We will accept it (unless someone objects).

We intend to have a "final" draft of 1.0 ready next week. Please attend
next Friday's (February 12th) TC meeting, at the usual time:
-	To approve the final draft as a Committee Draft (full majority
vote)
-	To make and approve motion to request Committee Specification
Ballot and Submission Ballot
The meeting will likely be short.

No meeting on Monday, February 15th.

As discussed at the last meeting, we intend to prepare an "Approved
Errata" (see TC Process for description) after 1.0 is approved as an
OASIS Standard, to correct any additional 1.0 bugs.

Regards,

david