Subject: Re: Submission of CMIS 1.0 Committee Specification for consideration as an OASIS Standard

Hi David,

  Please provide the submission as plain text in the body of the email message since that's how I need to communicate it to the members.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.