Subject: CMIS 1.0 submission

To all CMIS TC members:

The two Special Majority ballots were closed yesterday. The TC has
approved CMIS 1.0 Committee Draft cd07 as a Committee Specification and
approved submission of the spec to OASIS for consideration as an OASIS
Standard. Accordingly, we submitted the spec today. Assuming we have met
all the requirements (* knock wood *), the remaining process for CMIS
1.0 is now out of the TC's hands. Please see Section 3.4 of the TC
Process for what happens from this point on. You may want to alert your
company's Primary Representative regarding this submission and the
upcoming review and ballot by OASIS Organizational Members.

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate each of you for
reaching this milestone, and to thank you for your patience, support,
and above all, your contribution to CMIS 1.0. Special thanks are due to
our Editors, who have spent countless hours on editing the spec to bring
us to this point. Great job!

While we are waiting for 1.0 to go through the Approval Process, those
who would like to start 2.0 discussion please suggest your favorite
topic for our meeting agenda. Otherwise I'd assume there is a general
desire to take a little break to digest what we have produced.

Best regards,
David