Subject: Re: AW: [cmis] CMIS Event Opportunities

Hi Rainer,

I'm hoping to send out information early next week. I'm still waiting for a few more details. More will follow soon. Kind regards, Jane

From: "Dr. Rainer Pausch" <rainer.pausch@wewebu.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 18:10:00 +0200
To: 'Jane Harnad'<jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>
Cc: <cmis@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: AW: [cmis] CMIS Event Opportunities

Hi Jane,

are there any news on the CMIS proposal for both IOD and DMS Expo.

We are very interested to contribute to both.

With best regards,

Rainer

Dr. Rainer Pausch
- Head of Products & Marketing -
----------------------------------

WeWebU Software AG – Unifying Your Enterprise Information

WeWebU Software AG
Hauptstr.
14
91074 Herzogenaurach

Germany

T: +49 (9132) 83660 - 20
F: +49 (9132) 83660 - 18
M: +49 (176) 11736270
rainer.pausch@wewebu.de
skype:dr_rainer_pausch
follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/jazzonbike

http://www.wewebu-software.com

Sitz / Domicile: Herzogenaurach, Deutschland
Vertretungsberechtigter Vorstand / Executive Board: Stefan Waldhauser (Vorsitzender / President), Jens Dahl
Aufsichtsrat / Supervisory Board: Michael Salleck (Vorsitzender / Chairman), Andreas Lannes, Thomas Leitner
Registergericht / Register Court: Fürth, Bay.
Registernummer / Register Number: HRB 12083