Subject: Moving On

Hi folks,

I’m writing to let you know that I’ve resigned my position at Oracle and will be moving on as of this Friday November 5.  In my place, I believe Steve Roth will continue to represent Oracle on the TC.  In my new position I hope to rejoin the TC with a different company name and I personally remain committed and very much interested in the success of CMIS.  In the very near term, I can be reached here:  rmcveigh <at> gmail.com.

-Ryan