Subject: 2011 OASIS CMIS Events

Dear CMIS Members,

We are currently working on the 2011 OASIS Event Plan. Our main goals are to educate the marketplace on the benefits and status of our work, and to provide visibility for our members.  We would like to include a few OASIS CMIS activities (i.e. workshop, showcase, and/or interoperability demonstrations) in this plan. These activities may be held in conjunction with another event or hosted as a stand-alone event (maybe at a member facility).

Below is a list of potential events for review.  Please let me if the TC would like to include a discussion on events during a future call.  I would be happy to join the discussion.  In the meantime, let us know if there is any interest in hosting a workshop, presentation, and/or interoperability demonstration in conjunction with any of these events.  Additional event ideas are also welcome.

Kind Regards, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS, Manager of Events

jane.harnad@oasis-open.org