Subject: TC meeting

To all:

We experienced problem with our call-in number today and switched to another number. Unfortunately, we were not able to notify those who were not online. My sincere apology. If you called but could not get through, please let me know.

Adam proposed that we hold another plug-fest event not too far in the future (before v1.1). A number of people agreed that this would be useful. A time-frame of April/May was suggested. We need to see how many people are interested before we plan one. Remote participation is possible, but it would not be as effective as F2F based on our past experience. We shall assess the level of interest at the next meeting.

Our next TC meeting is on 13 December. The 27 December meeting is canceled. The first meeting in 2011 will be on 10 January.

Regards,

David