Subject: Draft errata ready for review

To all CMIS TC Members:

Happy New Year everyone!

As we recover from holiday cerebrations, I would like to remind everyone that a draft of the CMIS 1.0 Errata (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/40568/cmis-v1.0-errata-1-draft.doc)

is available for review, along with the accompanying modified 1.0 spec (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/40567/cmis-spec-v1.0e1-draft.doc). Many thanks to our Editors for their hard work prior to the holidays. Nevertheless, we are all responsible for the TC’s work product. Please review the draft carefully for accuracy and omission (if any). If there are additional non-substantive changes to the 1.0 spec that should be included, please let us know. We hope one Errata is sufficient. In any case, we can only publish one Errata every 6 months.

Please submit your review comment before the second TC meeting (24 January). We will then incorporate any necessary change and conduct a ballot to approve it for public review. If we make any change after the public review, we will have to conduct another public review. So, it pays to be thorough the first time.

Before the holidays, we also talked about the idea of holding a plug-fest sometime in the late spring. Perhaps we can make it a F2F TC meeting to work on v1.1 as well. Let us discuss this next Monday.  In the meantime, anyone who is interested in hosting the event, please let us know. Once we know our options, I plan to conduct a survey, probably after Monday’s meeting.

Best regards,

David