Subject: Groups - CMIS at AIIM & OnDemand Conference added

CMIS at AIIM & OnDemand Conference has been added by Mrs. Jane Harnad

Date:  Thursday, 03 March 2011
Time:  09:00am - 10:00am PT

Event Description:

Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 432-1600
Access Code: 297134#

Agenda:
Hello Everyone,

Thursday, 3 March  9:00 AM PT seems to work best for most.  Anyone interested in being involved in the presentation is welcome to attend.   Please use the following call-in details:

Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 432-1600
Access Code: 297134#

See you all on Thursday.

Kind regards, Jane