Subject: CMIS stored query?

Here is a paragraph in the REST binding documentation that hints at a nascent stored query capability in CMIS:

This is a collection for processing queries. If the implementation supports GET on this collection, then the implementation SHOULD at least return a feed consisting of zero or more atom entries. These atom entries should represent persisted objects related to query such as persisted queries, long running queries or search templates.

Does anyone else have an interest in incorporating this (as an optional capability) into the domain model, e.g.:

·         getQuery,

·         createQuery,

·         deleteQuery

·         updateQuery

·         query object supported in query

My interest in this is mostly about having shared navigational shortcuts, for example a stored query of my favorite documents which I can access both from my Desktop client and my mobile device client.