Subject: RE: [cmis] RE: question re Users for repository vendors

For discussions, I submit the following model of Scope, Community, and Space from ICOM: http://docs.oasis-open.org/icom/icom-ics/v1.0/csprd01/icom-ics-v1.0-csprd01.html. These containers import Role, Group, and Actor from corporate directories.  Some applications need to define Scope, Community, Space, Role, Group, and Actor (super-type of User) for better integration of repositories. Do you envision the applications will define these concepts as custom types in CMIS?

Scope.jpg

Figure 1 Scope

Directory.jpg

Figure 2 Community