Subject: [cmis] leave of absence from CMIS TC

Please also mark me down as requesting a leave of absence for the next two weeks effective today.

Thank you.

Jay Brown
Software Engineering
IBM Corporation
3565 Harbor Blvd.,
Costa Mesa CA 92626
+1 714 327 3431

Inactive hide details for Florent Guillaume ---07/08/2011 07:35:40 AM---Hi, I'll be in vacation next week so per the OASIS TC PFlorent Guillaume ---07/08/2011 07:35:40 AM---Hi, I'll be in vacation next week so per the OASIS TC Process I'm

Florent Guillaume <fg@nuxeo.com>

cmis <cmis@lists.oasis-open.org>, david.choy@emc.com

07/08/2011 07:35 AM

[cmis] leave of absence from CMIS TC

Hi,

I'll be in vacation next week so per the OASIS TC Process I'm
requesting a leave of absence for next week.

Regards,
Florent