Subject: Ballot for revised Errata

To all:

As reported at the last TC meeting, there are some broken links in the CMIS v1.0 spec. OASIS has urged us to fix these links. Florian has just added the fixes to the Errata and posted the revised Errata in Kavi. Unfortunately, we have to go through the approval and public review process again.

I have set up a 7-day electronic ballot to (1) approve the revised Errata as a Committee Specification Draft (CSD), (2) affirm that it does not contain Substantive Change, and (3) approve its submission for public review. Each of these three motions requires a Full Majority to pass. An invitation to vote should have been sent by Kavi to each Voting Member on record. Please vote promptly. We need your help to move forward. Thank you.

Regards,
David