Subject: Agenda for 25 July; new call-in number

To all,

We shall use a new call-in number starting next Monday. The Google Doc sign-in page remains the same. Please see MeetingInfo.

Agenda:

* Remove hyperlink to Namespace (#725) - Vote (This issue is needed for Errata.)
* Cross-Site Request Forgery defense (#715) - Unless someone needs more time to review, we shall vote on this proposal.
* Annotation (#722)
* Users and groups (#724)
* Object tagging (#726)
* Other JIRA issues