Subject: James Michel will leave WeWebU and the CMIS TC

Dear CMIS TC members,
James Michel who served on behalf of WeWebU in the CMIS TC for over a year is leaving WeWebU and therefore also the CMIS TC. I would like to take the opportunity to thank James for his contributions to the TC and especially his work on the Associated Content proposal. I shall take over from James and Alexander Haag (alexander.haag@wewebu.de) will of course continue joining the regular TC meetings. Please have my assurance that WeWebU is very committed to CMIS and will endeavor to continue work on the Associated Content proposal.
I am looking forward to working with you on the further development of CIMS. You may also follow me on twitter in order to get CMIS and ECM related news. My account is @jazzonbike. Below please find a personal note from James to all of you.

With best regards,

Rainer Pausch
 - Head of Products & Marketing, WeWebU Software AG

James Michel's note to the TC members:

Dear TC members,

Due to personal reasons I will be leaving WeWebU shortly and regrettably will no longer continue as a member of the CMIS Technical Committee.

It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you and also to meet you at the Face2Face in Redmond.

Best wishes

James Michel