Subject: Agenda for 17 October

Agenda for next Monday:

- CMIS 1.0 Errata: status and next step
- Enhance examples in v1.1
- Consider adding Jens Huebel as TC Editor

The 1.1 spec will be quite big (>400 pages) and we need help on editing to spread the workload. We are fortunate that Jens is willing to help. As we all know, Jens is one of the most active members in this TC. In fact, his involvement dated back to the early stage of CMIS development, before the formation of this TC. I would like to propose adding Jens as one more Editor for the TC. If any member who is not able to attend this meeting and would like to defer a decision on this appointment, please let me know. Any request sent to me privately will be kept anonymous to the TC.

Best regards,
David