Subject: Urgent - 31 Oct meeting is cancelled.

To all:

I'm currently in the Far East and have difficulty to connect the conference number. Since David Churchland cannot attend today's meeting, we do not have anyone who can open the conference bridge for us. So today's meeting is cancelled. My sincere apology. Fortunately, we only have a rather light agenda for today.

- For those voting members who have not yet voted on the Errata ballot, please do so soon. We need your help. Thanks.

- Jane has come back with proposed fulltext syntax for phrase and character escape (#580). Please review. She also submitted a new one (#729) on wildcard character. Thanks, Jane.

- The latest retention and hold proposal (v0.5) was posted two months ago, and have received no further comment. If there is no more comment or suggestion, we shall vote on it at the next meeting.

- I have a conflict on 14 November -- the first time that I can't avoid since the start of the TC. (Will be on a plane during our meeting slot.) If David Churchland can start the conference bridge, then either Ryan or Peeter can chair the meeting. Or, we can cancel that one too. We can decide in the next two weeks.

Again, sorry for cancelling today's meeting on short notice.

Best regards,
David