Subject: topic for next TC call: browser binding authentication

I'd like to spend a few minutes in Monday's meeting on section 5.2.9, authentication in the browser binding.

The mechanism used to protect against CSRF attacks is, necessarily, complicated for both client and server implementers.
I think there's a significant risk that some implementers will either choose not to implement it or implement it incorrectly.
I'd like to talk about ideas for how we can mitigate this risk. For example, add lots of code samples so that implementers
have less work to do, or more forceful discussion of CSRF so that they understand the risk, etc.

Thanks,
Scott