Subject: [cmis] Leaving the CMIS TC

Dear TC members,

I have decided to move on from Adobe and so will be leaving the CMIS TC this week.

Adobe is committed to supporting CMIS (and other OASIS work such as WEMI), and several folks from Adobe continue to serve on the TC. I wish you all the best taking the specification further.

Regards,

-Craig

craig.randall@gmail.com
http://craigrandall.net/