Subject: Fwd: [cmis-comment] question regarding interface between Adobe Drive - CMIS and subversion

Does anyone know of a CMIS connector for subversion, or, how Adobe Drive could connect to subversion?  If you do, please respond to Marius and cmis-comment. Thanks.

David

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marius Bauer <marius.bauer@motor-talk-gmbh.de>
Date: Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:45 AM
To: "cmis-comment@lists.oasis-open.org" <cmis-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hey people,

I am a graphics designer in a medium size company. I have a question regarding the use of Adobe Drive together with subversion and I hope you can help me out, since research so far has been exhausting and still didn't turn out some usable information for me. Since Adobe Drive doesn't support subversion directly, but does support CMIS (and also Adobe CQ DAM), I am wondering if you know of any type of connector, that can manage to access our subversion server in the company from Adobe Drive.
I am most thankful for any kind of information.

Viele Grüße
Marius Bauer
_______________________________

Kommunikationsdesigner

MOTOR-TALK GmbH
Grünberger Straße 54
10245 Berlin

Tel: +49 30 420 82 797-80
Fax: +49 30 420 82 797-82
Email: Marius.Bauer@motor-talk-gmbh.de

Handelsregister Berlin: HRB 110332 B
Ust-Id: DE257130337
Geschäftsführung: Tom Kedor, Bert Schulzki, Hartmut Wöhlbier